Sunday, February 24, 2008

Extra tasties for you!

Well, while searching for some type of online media for Siouxsie and the Banshees' "Jigsaw Feeling," I came across this really great live footage of them doing "Christine" along with a brief interview and closing with "Jigsaw Feeling" from around 1980, according to the video's description. I was looking just for "Jigsaw Feeling" to prevent confusion though, and quite frankly I'm not that into "Christine," but nonetheless I though it was worth sharing:



Also Double Dagger, probably my favorite band active right now, is releasing some 7" records this year, and have a studio recording of "No Allies" up on their MySpace page. I have several live versions of that song, and will probably play one of them, if not some live Double Dagger, next week. Hope you all enjoyed this week's show!

No comments: